Saturday, November 28, 2009

Well, At Least She Didn't Say "He Seemed So Nice..."

Point:

CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio – Following a pipe bomb explosion Monday night, police and federal law enforcement officials are trying to figure why a Center Avenue man turned his apartment into a bomb factory.



Counterpoint:

"He was always trying to get me and another neighbor to listen to anti-government tapes and watch anti-government videos," said Vachon. "I would never watch them. He was some kind of radical, and he didn't believe in the government."

She said there were other warnings.

"There were a few times I heard minor explosions from outside the apartment building, and he would scream that he had hurt himself," she said. "I never knew what he was up to."


I don't know whether to laugh at this image, or cry. "I heard minor explosions...and he would scream that he hurt himself?" What, was he some kind of cartoon character?

aimai

From Dave Niewert at Crooks and Liars.

No comments: