Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CLARK KENT REMAINS CLARK KENT BUT ASSURES YOU HE'S TURNED INTO SUPERMAN

I think Tim Pawlenty put out the Tim Pawlenty action-movie ad because he now realizes what a horrible mistake it was to publish a book that tries to sell him as America's next Republican Daddy while revealing on the front cover what he actually looks like:


Sales of the book have been abysmal -- so now he releases a video in which resolute action takes center stage ... and you never really get a clear shot of him, in all his schlubby glory:



Two takeaways from the content of the ad:

I'm only now learning that Americans were the ones who took sledgehammers to the Berlin Wall. All this time I thought it was the Germans. Damn liberal media!

And all my envy of the Greatest Generation is now gone, because I now realize that Iwo Jima and the 1980 Olympic hockey victory were morally equivalent.

No comments: